So much funny
I'm in the tech booth at 24LIVE watching Chris Conklin's Happy Hour after doing a ridiculous ComedySportz set.

This 24LIVE has made me very sad. It's the first one that I haven't really been too involved in because my body is still going crazy. I've been taking a veritable cold and sinus cocktail, and the shit hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm still trying to recover from a feverish 3:30 AM rap battle, after which I was driven home and went to bed shaking like crazy.

My seven friends and boyfriend, however, are moving into their 16th hour of improv (although they just returned from a four-hour break...so I guess technically 12th hour...except for Jeremy who did Diplomat for an extra hour). Poor things. I know that Carolina students do that dance marathon, but that's just physical exertion. These guys are not only on their feet, but they actually have to listen and respond to each other. They're absolutely brilliant, and I'm super proud of them for being so continually enthused.

The theater's filling up again, which is great. We got a decent crowd out for our Baby Liberty show, which wasn't bad. I'm still having difficulty with my mental functions.
You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.