Bad Weather
I'm not entirely sure what came through our house, but it's bad. The place is trashed, and this is my fault. I'm not a particularly filthy person. I'm good with dishes for the most part (the most part). I have a clutter problem. I don't even know where all of my stuff comes from. Do ordinary people have the amount of stuff that I do? Is it filed away neatly and kept just so that space is efficiently filled rather than haphazardly consumed by piles of God knows what? I can't even begin to file away my clutter. Where exactly does one put little bobbits and do dads and pieces-of-things-that-should-be-put-back-together-but-will-never-make-it-that-far? On my nightstand is a water glass, a thing for holding things (mostly pushpins), a nail clipper (for all of those nails I grow), a vintage circle pin, exactly 1 earring back, a 'princess' ornament in the style of things that my mother buys me and I put on flat surfaces, a broken pencil, eye shadow, a box of thank you notes, and a lamp. A box of pore strips is sticking out of my unmentionable drawer, which holds so many things that I couldn't begin to imagine, much less mention what they are.

And we're just talking about the top half of one nightstand.

In other news, I'm going to need a roommate next year...
You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.