just
Most people who know me know that I have a rather violent sweet tooth. My mom used to keep a jar with candy wrappers she found in my laundry, and over a year, it became rather vulgar. I just love sweets--candies mostly--cakes and cookies for sure, but I'll generally reach for confections over baked goods. This is what I know.

Lately, however, I've been able to stay away from sweets. By habit, I scan the candy aisle before checking out of the grocery store or pharmacy, but nothing has stricken my fancy (except for Jelly Belly, but that was a fluke, and they're seriously gourmet good). Point being, though, that my cravings have been either for fresh fruit (yea!) or chips, pretzels, and crackers (boo!) I never eat french fries. I ate french fries. I don't know if it's the thought of salt, or some kind of filling carby flavor, but man...it's brutal.
You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.