Kill Bill
I finally watched Kill Bill II yesterday--an activity that was long overdue since I saw the first three years ago. Not as pleased with the cinematography of the sequel. I don't know why Tarantino took a more conventional route with this one. Sure, there were some beautiful scenes, namely, the Kung Fu scene on the mountain, which was really nicely done. Still, the first was just a gorgeous film. Regardless of the visuals, I had a lot of questions at the end that I was thinking about in bed that night, and I never think about movies after they're over. (OK, not never, but rarely). Jeremy looked up some stuff on it for me, but didn't answer any questions. Apparently both films comprise of hommages to different films. Neat.
You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.