NPR

You know who I love? Diane Rehm. I think that her show is fantastic, and yet she doesn't get that popular NPR personality hype in the style of Ira Glass or Terry Gross. The woman gets two hours, and her show is called 'The Diane Rehm Show'. This should give her some more celeb cred. Plus she has the most distinctive voice, and it's a voice that I would expect to come out of such a fresh faced smiling lady. I mean look at her. That can't be her voice!

Her shows are always quite good. It fills me up on my Washington politics, but then, what's this, a show about prostate cancer or traditional quilting at the 11:00 hour. And I love it, Diane, when you pitch a show and then tell us when and where it is. It's quaint, but fulfilling. "Departing Secretary Kofi Annan speaks about his term and his hopes for the future of the UN: The Diane Rehm Show...Thursday." I just want her to bake me a pie.

Oh, and Warshington. Brilliant.
You are a king by your own fireside, as much as any monarch in his throne.